The Association for Radiologic & Imaging Nursing (ARIN) was founded in 1981 as the professional organization representing nurses who practice in the diagnostic, neuro/cardiovascular, interventional, ultrasonography, computerized tomography, nuclear medicine, magnetic resonance, and radiation oncology.
To provide Radiology Nurses with the knowledge and resources to deliver safe quality patient care in the imaging environment.
To foster the growth of nurses who advance the standard of care in the imaging environment.
- Embrace and drive change
- Be passionate and determined
- Deliver "WOW" through service
- Build open, honest relationships with communication
- Pursue growth and learning
- Lead with humility; follow with urgency
Front Row — left to right: Chris Keough, Kathy Duncan, Evelyn Wempe, Mary Sousa, DéAnn McNamara.
Back Row — left to right: Jim LaForge, Piera Robson, and Kristy Reese.